A Bar or Bat Mitzvah is the perfect opportunity to commemorate this important milestone in your family with a memorable Jewish experience in Israel.
Ascent’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah tours cater to families and groups seeking a meaningful, enriching, and unforgettable experience.
Old-city alleyways, ancient synagogues, breathtaking views, and charming historic venues make Tsfat an ideal place for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration that is enchanting, intimate and uplifting–an experience to remember!
The group can enjoy a variety of activities in a unique and magical atmosphere:
- Bar Mitzvah ceremony in an ancient synagogue.
- Festive celebration and meal in a 16th century stone cave with arched ceilings.
- Tour of the ancient city of Tsfat, accompanied by a musician.
- Visit to an IDF Base – An amazing opportunity to visit an IDF base in Northern Israel. The visit will combine lunch with the soldiers, live music, and a tour of the base.
- Personal Torah Codes workshop – finding the name of the Bar/Bat Mitzvah in his or her Torah portion, with a personal interpretation.
- Amazing music for the Bar/Bat Mitzvah event (Klezmer, Ethnic, Rock ‘n Roll or Soul).
- “Letters of Experience” Workshop – an innovative and interactive media presentation on Jewish scribal arts, where participants learn to write with a feather quill, only in Tsfat.
- Other workshops:
“Tree of Life” Judaica Art Presentation
The Meaning of a Bar/Bat Mitzvah Today
Creative Art Workshop
Reservations & Information:
Eyal Zuchman | email@example.com | 1-800-30-40-70