“The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because man is disunited within himself.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson couldn’t have said it any better!
Join us at Ascent Tzfat as we discover the secret to accomplishing true inner unity while meeting people from around the world and enjoying the picturesque beauty of the Galilean hills!
– Explore Tzfat & the Galilee
– Tzfat old city tour
– Kabbalah, Meditation sessions
– Meet people from around the world
– Thought-provoking lectures & workshops
– Awesome open atmosphere: There’s no place like Ascent
Reserve now – space is limited – CLICK HERE to reserve your spot.
Special Student and New Olim Discount available.
Shabbat meals and Sat. night dinner included.
– Balconies with breathtaking views
– A lobby with ancient stone arches
– A pleasant and well-kept tea garden
– Coffee / tea corner with light refreshments 24/7
The Ascent Center is located on the edge of Safed’s Old City, adjacent to a Galilean forest and overlooking amazing views of Mt. Meron. It’s the perfect location to take time out of life, meet new friends and experience the peace of nature.